ACFI In Practice - Making it Work For You
This course will provide participants with an understanding of the
requirements for the assessment and completion of the Aged Care Funding
Instrument (ACFI). This course will provide participants with practical
training to take back to their workplace.
This one-day workshop will provide participants with:
an insight into the ACFI validation process
the knowledge and skills to audit ACFI packs
practical tools to take back to the workplace
This workshop is an extension to the ACS - ACFI in Practice – Making it
Work for You course and you must have a minimum of 6 months experience
working with the ACFI.
This 2 hour workshop will provide participants with an overview of the
ACFI documentation requirements in a residential aged care facility.
Course learning outcomes:
Available on request.
- Outline the reasons documentation is required
- Outline what to document & when documentation should occur
- Describe the principles for good documentation
- Describe the purpose of clinical documentation
- Completion of clinical documentation practical exercises
ACS has partnered with Provider Assist and E3 Learning to offer convenient online ACFI training. ACFI Uncovered ensures consistent up to date ACFI knowledge across your organisation and helps to create a sustainable ACFI model. This online education series focuses on ensuring you receive the funding to which you are entitled. Our flexible learning options allow you to increase your ACFI knowledge anytime, anywhere. The course consists of 15 segments tailored to specific roles within your organisation.
- Provide each team member with the relevant ACFI knowledge needed to make a difference in their role
- Helps to create a sustainable ACFI model through improved knowledge
- Ensures consistency of knowledge across your entire organisation
To access our online courses, please click here
Our rates are highly competitive and we can offer great discounts.
Fees for our one day courses range from $285 to $350 per person. Generally, fees for onsite courses are lower depending on the location of the course and the number of students.
Which makes having a course delivered on-site at your organisation or in your local region more convenient and great value for money.
Contact Us Now!
For more information, to obtain a quote or request a consultation with the Learning Centre Manager, please contact the Learning Centre.
Phone: 02 8754 0400